My Fall 2021 Capsule Wardrobe
I've posted once before about wanting to transition to a more minimalist capsule-style wardrobe. And for most of this year I really haven't bought many clothes at all besides a few staple pieces here and there to replace items that weren't fitting anymore. For the most part I've been hugely downsizing my closet. This weekend with Fall weather just around the corner, I wanted to share my capsule Fall wardrobe. I hadn't bought anything before going through my clothes but after laying everything out I bought 2 turtleneck long sleeve shirts from Organic Basics, a really sustainable clothing company! I think this will be good for the fall, although if I see a large flannel at a thrift store I will definitely buy it.
While this may seem really minimal I do think it's important to note that I do still work from home and my office has an extremely casual dress code. So most days I do end up wearing leggings and a t-shirt which is also why I want to keep my other clothes to a minimum since I still don't go out very much in the pandemic!
I'll list out what I have for my wardrobe below and have pictures of everything too. Let me know what you think I might still be missing, or if you think I should be all set!
1. Black Jeans - thrifted
2. Ripped Light Wash Jeans - thrifted
3. Dark Wash Jeans - thrifted
1. Taylor Swift Folklore Cardigan - gifted
2. Multicolor Knit Sweater - Kyle's that no longer fits him
3. Gray Zip Up - gifted
4. UNCG Poodle Sweatshirt - bought in 2016
5. Blue UNCG quarter zip - bought in 2015
6. Yellow Button Down
1. Black v-neck - thrifted
2. Black and white striped t-shirt - bought in 2018
4. Disney hooded long sleeve - bought in 2019
5. Waffle gray shirt - Kyle's shirt that no longer fits
6. Assorted long sleeve t-shirts - college
7. Black Turtleneck - Organic Basics
8. Rose Turtleneck - Organic Basics
1. Denim Jacket - gifted
2. Vest - bought in 2016
Hopefully you enjoyed seeing my wardrobe for fall! If you'd like me to continue updating these each season as I go leave a comment below, I'll be pulling my clothes for winter up before I know it!
Leave a Reply.
Join me as I document my journey to becoming zero-waste through this blog as a resource to others.